Location: Kwame Nkrumah Circle-Accra( Head Office)
Education Requirement: At least a diploma or first degree will be preferred
Experience Required: At least a diploma or first degree will be preferred
Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information and specifically handling KPI of the company.
· The core function of the Assistant HR is to work the KPI of all staff of the company and advising management appropriately,
· Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
· Provides employee records and information and accessing their strengths and weaknesses and suggest solutions.
· Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
· Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
· Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
· Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
· Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
· And all other duties assigned by the HR manager
· Preferably females between the ages of 22-40 and of sound mind, respectful and a professional.
· At least a diploma or first degree will be preferred.
· Must have at least 3 years’ working experience in the same or higher role applied with specialty in handling KPIs of some medium to large scale organization
· Must be presentable, fluent in English and at least another language, smart, analytical and administratively inclined.
· Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office suite Skills
Upload Your CV